[Loch-Ruadh] Needleworkers Guild Meeting

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Sat Jun 6 15:02:41 PDT 2009

Suit yourself!

Caterina

________________________________
From: Crandall <crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com>
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra SCA Inc.Shire of Loch Ruadh <loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 4:29:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Needleworkers Guild Meeting

I am an Italian, well 1/2 anyway, so I don't need an Italian. I am also Welsh, Prussian, Irish, Scottish and English. And I don't need a French just because that would be wrong.

Crandall, Olde Confused Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith