[Loch-Ruadh] Storms

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:08:41 PDT 2009

We're ok. Boy am I glad we moved yesterday instead of today! We also found
out our garage likes to flood. Looks like we have some work to do.

Glad everyone is ok. Stay safe and have a good night,
Eleanor Cleavely

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little