[Loch-Ruadh] We Need Our Own Castle

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Tue Jun 23 22:52:37 PDT 2009

Ok, we have Padraig as Lord and Seneschal of the castle (ok Debbie as the
Mistress of the castle who wields the REAL power), Bear as the Sergeant at
Arms, Brighid as the Dungeon Master (now there's a scary thought), Terrence
as the Piper to Arms (on a harmonica), Wolfie as the maitre D', Cat as the
Punisher (assisted with equal zeal by Kaz), Caterina as the head decorator
(assisted by everyone), Dad as the Master Archer (assisted capably by
Vivian), Caerell as the "bone collector" (who is equally assisted by Aingeal
as the head of the rapier force), Polydore as chief metalworker, Alric as
head of the naval contingent (I haven't a clue if there is any sizeable
water source near this castle, Dunstan for his pyrotechnics control (that
means you Connal), Crandall as the Master Phewl assisted by most all of us),
Dana keeper of the historical logs and library (and who we all answer to as
our Baroness, luv ya auntie), Ceara as head of the "little folks", the
bards, Padraig, Brighid, Grimulf, Grimver and a little know dude called Eric
the Younger, Gwenllian as head outfitter, and last but most important, the
chief cooks, Bice, Sybil, Fiona, Francesca, Gabrielle, Catrin and all you
other ladies(ok, I'll add in Dunstan even though he is definitely a guy for
his baked beans).  Sluggy..Dunstan..Tegward, we'll have to accept our role
as comic relief and sometimes archers at large.

If I have forgotten anyone, add you role here.

Sean who has nothing better to do on a Tuesday night