[Loch-Ruadh] Home from War

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Mar 23 16:08:01 PDT 2009

May God see your red eyes
As the pennance you so richly deserve
And thus credit them to your account
In Saint Peter's ledger.

How's that?

Padraig
*****************
Nunc Est Bibendum
************************************
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.

--- On Mon, 3/23/09, Kazimierz Złowieszczy <kazoflr at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Kazimierz Złowieszczy <kazoflr at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Home from War
To: padraig_ruad at irishbard.org, "Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA, Inc." <loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 9:05 AM

Duckie and I have dubbed this war "Trailerbane Suckwar".

If you want to hear the stories, please ask someone else. I never want to repeat the tales of the trailers or the trip again. I am trying to blot this entire experience out of my mind.

By the way, we arrived home safely, got two whole hours sleep and I am now at work GLARING through bright red eyes at everyone who dares to wish me a "Good Morning".

Padraig, if you have an Irish Blessing for bloodshot eyes, I could use two of them.

--
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister and CRANKY