[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:34:39 PDT 2009

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles,

Since Elfsea Defender is the first weekend in April, we will be postponing bardic until April 10th.  However, the current wearer of the cloak, Ly. Bella Posey, has decided that the competition for the cloak will consist of two rounds.  One round will be "Bawdy" and the other round will be "Lullabyes".  So, this gives you an extra week to prepare.  Good luck and we look forward to seeing you on the 10th.  I will post next week with the time and directions, etc...

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!