[Loch-Ruadh] gulf war photos

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 20:41:55 PDT 2009

OK I have to finish going through them and get them posted as Alf put them
on his computer.  I have flicker Account and it will be labled of course
"Gulf Wars XVIII"
I'll be sure to get that done asap since I have to buckle down and
focus right back on grad-school papers due the next couple of weeks :)
Alf couldn't of said it better of "thank you" so I won't again
Padraig I did get a couple of photos of those henge worker-bees :)

For those of you who have not met me yet..ask Kaz I'm really -shy- so it may take a couple of drinks :p hehehe

See you guys in July

Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya,CGP
La Maison du Sainte Elize
Captain of HMS Black Rose (Ansteorran Royal Navy)
Rolling Thunder (Middle Thunder Clan)