[Loch-Ruadh] GW Thank You's

George Boles gboles01 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 07:41:09 PDT 2009

Greetings all
I would like to take a moment to say thank you to all the folks that made GW 18 successful and fun.

To Gruffyd and Marion  - for running the kitchen this year and for jumping in with a supper when another party had difficulties getting their meal out.

To Annest (formerly Fae and I hope I spelled her new name right) for volunteering a lot.

To everyone in camp who helped out when needed, did chores without complaining and helped load us up for War and to load us up for the return. There are too many of you to list and if I tried, I would surely forget someone and get in trouble thereof

GATE Work.
A large thank you to the gate crew.

  Aingael and Carerell for picking up the initial supplies and arranging for the Scaffolding to be on site

Gruffyd, Marion and Annest (Fae/Kelly) for coming out early and workign on the gate

Vemunder (Ducky) for a lot of work and I mean a lot of work.

Kaz - Strawboss and mud plasterer extrodinaire
Ragnar - General assistance everywhere needed
Bronwen - General assistance and mud plasterer (and who had fun playbing in the mud)
Vivian - painter and mud plasterer (who ruined a chemise working on the gate)
Sefa - another mud plasterer
Vigulf - General assistance everywhere needed

If I have left someone out  - chalk it up to Old timers disease.

Alric