[Loch-Ruadh] greetings

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:43:58 PDT 2009

We want to thank everyone who was so supportive at the Loch Ruadh
encampment. You guys rock. We have some wonderful memories from Gulf War.
Vigulf had asked that I put Jen-nay's email address up. I spoke to her and
she did not mind, so... She asked for it. Her email is
mrs.jenny_clark at yahoo.com. Feel free to give her a shout. She isn't on this
list yet, but she soon will be. She is planning on going to the Lysts at
Castleton. This was our first Gulf War. It was amazing. We are definitely
going next year. My hat is off to Alric, Fiona, Constance, and Vigulf. They
stayed with us when things got harry on the way home. You made me feel like
I belonged and I was loved. I have never felt such generosity from a group
before. I have played in many places (Atlantia and Bryn Gwlad mostly).
Nowhere are they as nice as you guys. Ok, now I have to go wipe the tears of
gratitude away...:) I also want to thank Vivian for all those late night pep
talks. Thanks girl!

Love and Thanks,

Cait and Ragnar

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Alf-Nasir <shogonwolf at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well WAR is over till next year .. and i guess we got our butts kicked but
> oohhhh well it was a BLAST .. and a LOAD of FUN... WE had a Blast ... WE can
> not thank you all enough for makeing us feel so welcome  and like we where
> realy part of the group I have not seen my wife smile that much at a event
> in a long time .. again I thank you one and all .. and what we was talking
> about before .. about the cooking .. next year .. I will still be more then
> happy to burn all yalls food .. that is if we are welcome back to camp with
> yall ... lol ... we have 144 pic's from the camp and event.. Wife said she
> will be putting them on something  called flicker ... and posting the link
> here for yall ... ill make this short ... PEACE I am out

Cait O'Hara
mka: Sonja Crocker