[Loch-Ruadh] GW Thank You's

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Wed Mar 25 08:55:01 PDT 2009

 I wish I could have spent more time down there helping.  I heard great
comments about the improvements to the gate and I know the unofficial
nickname for our gate before this war.  We have made contacts with Selone to
get pictures of the gate throughout the year.
Thanks to everyone who helped out with the gate.  There was a big difference
in the appearance from the beginning to when the war was over.

In Service to Ansteorra,
HL Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann