[Loch-Ruadh] Forwarded e-mail

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 29 09:30:05 PDT 2009

I got this e-mail this morning that was meant for you.  I will e-mail Caerill and have him make sure that MoAS e-mails are shifted to your address.

Terrence

forwarded:

My Lady;
I am in need of having a name put on a certificate. Could you please inform me of someone who might want to take on this type of work?

I will contact you at  Populace Wednesday evening.

Thank you
Stanley Mills
817-293-8464