[Loch-Ruadh] Home from War and also, The Henge

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 23 10:34:55 PDT 2009

I would also like to commend those that worked on the henge!  The scaffolding was great and was probably something we should have done all along.  The front of the henge looks great and it has a plywood top and underside.  We still need to give the same treatment to the back.

And I also want to commend those that originally placed the henge, as it was noted that sunset on the vernal equinox falls directly in the center of the henge.

Terrence