[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 08:24:23 PDT 2009

Here is the latest list. I know most people do not sign up. We have never starved or lacked for food at our event.  We look forward to seeing all of you.

The Canton will provide lemonade, tea and water for dinner.

Bring your feast gear and a cup.

Please remember to make enough for at least 8 people. Bring your own serving utensils and a card with your ingredients for those that have allergies.

There is access to electricity on site if needed.

See you there.
Janie

Finger foods

Italian antipasto                         Ceara

Salads
Pasta Salad                                          Kat and Duckie
Rice salad                                             Crandall, Olde Phart
Strawberry & Spinach Salad                 Bicé

Main course
Cold pork roast                                    Janie DFT

Desserts
Bread pudding                                      Janie DFT