[Loch-Ruadh] 30th ... cooking set up ...

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 3 20:29:04 PDT 2009

We will be discussing a Shire encampment and meal/kitchen arrangements at our June Populace meeting. I believe there has been talk of some of the members of the Navy joining us, but it hasn't been fully discussed. We'll know better what the plans will be after we know how many plan to attend and camp as a group, and how much space we can obtain.

Catrin
Loch Ruadh Rocks!