[Loch-Ruadh] Bid for Joint Event

Loch Ruadh Seneschal lochruadhseneschal at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 18:09:05 PDT 2009

Greetings,
As most of you know, Loch Ruadh is working jointly with DFT to put on a Yule event this year. As part of this joint venture we will need an autocrat from each group. I am opening it up for bids effective immediately. So, if you are interested in being Loch Ruadh's Autocrat for the joint Yule event you will need to put a bid together and submit it to dftandlr at yahoogroups.com. If you need any help putting a bid together or have any questions feel free to contact me.
 In service,

Seneschal of Loch Ruadh,
Lady Brighid Nic Seward

Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!