[Loch-Ruadh] Iain's Birthday Party

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:02:00 PDT 2009

Greetings Loch Ruadh!
On Saturday, May 16 at 4 pm, we will be having a birthday party for my son
Iain. He said that he wanted an SCA party. So, we are asking for everyone to
wear garb, if you like. Also, feel free to bring armor, A&S projects and
anything else you might want to share. We are providing hamburgers, hot
dogs, cake, and tea. The sides will be pot luck. Please email me off list at
sonja.crocker at gmail.com or call me at 817-343-3051 and let me know if you
can make it (and what you would like to bring). I thought that this would be
a great excuse for us to hang out, freak the mundanes, and have a great
time. The party will be at Springtown Park, downtown Springtown. I am
including a link to a map.  There is an armor workshop from 12 - 2 at
Alaric's house. So, afterwards, come join us on the field and show off all
your hard work!:) We look forward to seeing you all there.

Springtown Park
Map<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=32.963262,-97.679454&spn=0.006814,0.009656&t=h&z=17&msid=110202691653450934165.0004696ccef9991816c93>

--
Cait O'Hara