[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War gate

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Fri May 8 18:03:52 PDT 2009

Greetings

There are several members of the populace that are planning a trip to the Gulf War land in June.  We would really like to get our GW gate finished and it's not too far from being completed.  We would like for as many members of the populace that wish to go and work on the gate, to come with us and help finish.  The more people that can help, the faster the gate can be completed and the quicker the work will go.  We also need to do a little yard work and hopefully even get the wing wall completed.

I have asked Aingeal to contact the appropriate person and request that the electricity and shower house be available for our use.  The weekend for the trip is June 19, 20, 21, and 22.  We plan to travel on Friday - work on Saturday and Sunday - and travel home on Monday.

Please let me know if you are available to accompany us and contibute to our magnificent Loch Ruadh gate.  It's really beginning to look like a henge and will be truly spectacular when it is finished.

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Loch Ruahd