[Loch-Ruadh] Steppes Warlord

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Fri May 8 19:42:02 PDT 2009

Caerell and I will be there.  We will have 4 guest, 2 are from Calontir and
the other 2 are Croaker and Moira from Bryn Gwlad.  I will see if they would
like to participate in a pot luck.
We will have our 10X20 with the awning.  We also will bring a coffee pot so
just bring coffee grounds no filter packs to brew.

Aingeal