[Loch-Ruadh] Party and Bardic and Combat, oh my!

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:13:56 PDT 2009

When: May 15, 2009 at 7:00 pm

Where: Springtown Park, Springtown Texas 76082
Map to location: Springtown
Park<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110202691653450934165.0004696ccef9991816c93&ll=32.964009,-97.679347&spn=0.006814,0.009656&t=h&z=17>

I just wanted to remind everyone about Iain's birthday party in Springtown.
It is going to be on May 16th at 4pm. Ragnar is asking that all fighters who
can, please come out. He really wants to play. I think he wants to get beat
up. :) We will be cooking hot dogs and hamburgers. Sides are pot luck.
Please let me know if you can come. Either on list or off. My email is
sonja.crocker at gmail.com. My phone number is 817-343-3051. If you want to
just come and hang out, that is fine too.

--
Cait O'Hara
mka: Sonja Crocker