[Loch-Ruadh] Warlord

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:40:36 PDT 2009

I am so sorry, but we will not be able to make Warlord after all. Our funds
are lower than we expected, and with Iain's birthday being Saturday....

I am hoping to make it to XXXth year, but I am not sure about that either.
Ragnar's unemployment runs out in four weeks. He has been sending resumes
out like crazy, but he has yet to hear anything. It looks like we may have
to curtail our playing a bit. We will still make the populace meetings as
long as we have the gas. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I love
you guys! Take lots of pictures!

Love and Hugs,

Cait O'Hara

--