[Loch-Ruadh] Party and Bardic and Combat, oh my!

Polydore polydore at ntbb.net
Fri May 15 03:17:47 PDT 2009

4pm Saturday, I should be able to make this, but I might be late - I am
working until 3, and westbound Hwy 199 will be closed over the weekend.
(Emergency bridge repair) The frontage road will be open, but this could
get messy.  Most people might be better to come out via Weatherford, and
north on Hwy 51 to Springtown.
Hwy 51 is the road that says S. Main Street on the link.
Polydore!