[Loch-Ruadh] Party and Bardic and Combat, oh my!

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Fri May 15 06:13:20 PDT 2009

We are planning on attending - however. My mother-in-law's home was broken
into this week while she was out. I really need to replace her front door on
Saturday. Our attendance will depend on how long this job takes me.

We hope to see you guys Saturday.

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:17 AM, Polydore <polydore at ntbb.net> wrote:

> 4pm Saturday, I should be able to make this, but I might be late - I am
> working until 3, and westbound Hwy 199 will be closed over the weekend.
> (Emergency bridge repair) The frontage road will be open, but this could get
> messy.  Most people might be better to come out via Weatherford, and north
> on Hwy 51 to Springtown.
> Hwy 51 is the road that says S. Main Street on the link.
> Polydore!
>
> Sonja Crocker wrote:
>
>> Where: Springtown Park, Springtown Texas 76082
>> Map to location: Springtown
>> Park<
>> http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110202691653450934165.0004696ccef9991816c93&ll=32.964009,-97.679347&spn=0.006814,0.009656&t=h&z=17
>> >

>> I just wanted to remind everyone about Iain's birthday party in
>> Springtown.
>> It is going to be on May 16th at 4pm. Ragnar is asking that all fighters
>> who
>> can, please come out. He really wants to play. I think he wants to get
>> beat
>> up. :) We will be cooking hot dogs and hamburgers. Sides are pot luck.
>> Please let me know if you can come. Either on list or off. My email is
>> sonja.crocker at gmail.com. My phone number is 817-343-3051. If you want
>> just come and hang out, that is fine too.

Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister