[Loch-Ruadh] Party on May 16th

Alf-Nasir shogonwolf at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 05:19:22 PDT 2009

Greeting A/all ALF/Nasir here .. getting ready to head out to the B-Day party it is 7:17 here ... I plan on getting on the bike at 8:00 ..... I was just wondering if it was still going on in the same place .. i have been watching the radar .. and looks like yall are getting wet .. but hopeing it will clear up .. when i get there }} crossed fingers{{ .. was just wanting to know if it was still on before i take off is all

Live Well and Die Free ...

may the wind at your back not be from the cabbage you ate lastnight

want some come get some ...
dont like me bite me ..
just remember I BITE back

remember if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence .... go out late at night cut it up and put it in your yard..