[Loch-Ruadh] Wood worker's of Loch Ruadh

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun May 17 06:07:02 PDT 2009

Just thought I would post here that we had the meeting of the woodworkers interest group, which was attended by Alric and myself.  We talked over projects, goals, interests, and materials and Alric is researching materials and a design for those interested in making a hand made woodworking plane.  We also discussed future projects and the idea of doing a project at a future Gulf War.

Terrence