[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War gate

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Tue May 26 05:51:30 PDT 2009

I had planned on going on this trip - however. Last week, I was on a site
visit for my mundane (in every sense of the word) job. We have been given 16
mini-projects to complete before the second week of July - a lot of work in
a short time. What this means is that I will not be allowed to take any
vacation during the month of June and will not be able to go on this trip.

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra <
fiona0241 at swbell.net> wrote:

> Greetings
>
> There are several members of the populace that are planning a trip to the
> Gulf War land in June.  We would really like to get our GW gate finished and
> it's not too far from being completed.  We would like for as many members of
> the populace that wish to go and work on the gate, to come with us and help
> finish.  The more people that can help, the faster the gate can be completed
> and the quicker the work will go.  We also need to do a little yard work and
> hopefully even get the wing wall completed.
>
> I have asked Aingeal to contact the appropriate person and request that the
> electricity and shower house be available for our use.  The weekend for the
> trip is June 19, 20, 21, and 22.  We plan to travel on Friday - work on
> Saturday and Sunday - and travel home on Monday.
>
> Please let me know if you are available to accompany us and contibute to
> our magnificent Loch Ruadh gate.  It's really beginning to look like a henge
> and will be truly spectacular when it is finished.
>
> Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
> Loch Ruahd

Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister