[Loch-Ruadh] Open Shire Offices

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Mon Nov 2 15:44:15 PST 2009

Just a reminder that we have three Offices open for application, one new one and two in which the current Officers have served well and are ready to step down and pass the torch to new hands.

The new Office is Minister of Children, for which I have received one application so far.

The other two are Knight Marshal and Chronicler.

If you are interested in applying for any of these Offices, and want more information about them, contact:

Chronicler:  Lady Floria Blackdragon - floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net
Knight Marshal:  Lord Rolf Sewardson - rolfsewardson at yahoo.com
Minister of Children: Baroness Ameline DuBoise - ameline at generich.com

Complete an Application for Office form, which you can find at http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf.  Include any information you think illustrates why you would make a good Officer.  Be sure to include your membership number (yes, you must be a paid member to be an Officer), and include a photocopy of your membership card and a picture ID (with the ID number blacked out).  Send copies to the appropriate Regional Officer (you can find their names and mailing addresses in the Black Star), to the current Shire Officer, and to me.

Applications will be accepted until our December Populace Meeting, Wednesday, 2 December.  This will allow the Regional Officers time to make their decisions and get the names of the new Officers on the Warrant Rosters for signing at the January Roundtable.

Don't wait to the last minute to submit your applications.  I would like to see at least two applicants for each Office, so if you have an interest in any of these Offices, please consider putting in an application.

In Service,
Padraig
Seneschal