[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Work Day - Walls, Banners, & Site Tokens

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 9 07:27:11 PST 2009

We hope everyone will come out and help with this effort. We want Yule Revel to be a shining feather in our cap! We will be painting banners, dressing a mannequin, chatting and grazing on a pot-luck lunch.
We won't have to work on site tokens as Lady Janie has graciously offered to string them for us. Vivat Janie!
This would also be a great time to drop off your Prize Donations and any artificial greenery or battery operated candles you plan to let us use.
Remember to volunteer for Gate, Set-Up or Tear-Down and to make your reservation if you plan to stay the weekend in Glen Rose. Also gather your donations for the Tor's Raffle, you get tickets for each item you donate.

Catrin
Loch Ruadh Rocks!