[Loch-Ruadh] Invitation to Revel, Fighter Practice, Garb Workshop FUN!!

krikit . krikit_krikit at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:35:53 PST 2009

 FUN FUN FUN... We have a lot of new members, so It is OFFICIAL!! For those not going to Bordermarch Autumn Melees. Sat & Sun Nov 21st and 22nd. DFT will be having an unofficial WORKSHOP.... with light, heavy & archery practice, as well as a GARB WORKSHOP. Sat. Night REVEL. Camping space and YES, There are CABINS AVAIL!!!
 Site charges us $4 per person so each person will cover that cost only... No additional cost for tent camping... cabins by reservation (only 10 on site) so speak quickly... Lauretta 830-385-6852

Just bring whatever you would like to teach or work on.

 The site is
1409 County Road 495
Desdemona, TX 76445

I will happily email a map to anyone coming!!

krikit_krikit at hotmail.com

Thanks!!