[Loch-Ruadh] learning to play whist

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Nov 10 23:20:17 PST 2009

As all you gentle persons of the latter years know a true gentleman or lady isnot a proper gentleman or lady without knowing how to play whist.
So everyone will know that Ansteorrans are true Ladies and Gentlemen I will be teaching the Game of Whist at Queen's Champion and I am sending you a site with the Classic Whist rules.
Here are the rules to "classic Whist" http://www.pagat.com/whist/whist.html
Along with Whist we will be playing Chess and backgammon. Please bring your own period games and share them with everyone. I would be very interested in Norse and Early Period games.
I will have a few small gifts which I plan to raffle off you will get tickets for each game you play.
I am looking for a great time..
Duchess Willow de Wisp