[Loch-Ruadh] OT - Veterans Day

sonja.crocker at gmail.com sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:54:00 PST 2009

I just wanted to let you guys know that all Veterans and Active Duty miltary eat free at Applebee's today. What a way to say thank you for serving our country. I sincerely thank each and every one of you for your dedication and sacrifice. As a Navy Brat, I know first hand what you guys and gals go through. Thank you!

Cait