[Loch-Ruadh] Sad News

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Nov 16 07:06:25 PST 2009

I just received the following message from Dunstan, who asked me to pass it along:

My Father passed away last evening after a short fight with cancer.
My Mother, Sisters and Children are all ok and we are all being well taken care of.
We have much to do before laying my Dad to rest.

If you would like to send me a message, please respond to my personal email :

prohero1 at gmail.com

I won't have alot of time to check my messages but will get to them at some point.
I will send funeral information when it becomes available.

Thanks for your support and love.

Dunstan