[Loch-Ruadh] Award Recommendations for Yule Revel

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:15:06 PST 2009

I have recommended Cat for a Sable Comet. Below is what I wrote on the
recommendation form:

I, Dennis Polley
Email: kazoflr at gmail.com
phone: 8172632969
Being known within the Society for Creative Anachronism as SCA Name: Lord
Kazimierz of Loch Ruadh
from the Ansteorran group: Loch Ruadh
do hereby beg a boon that Cat Gallon
being known within the Society as Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes
be considered for the following award: Sable_Comet
------------------------------

They will be attending the following events:
Loch Ruadh's Yule Revel

------------------------------

Herein is why I recommend them (Included are dates of service performed):
Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes (Cat) has served the Shire of Loch Ruadh for
many years, both as an Officer and behind the scenes. She has been
Chronicler for the group and is currently a Deputy Seneschal. Cat has
organized meetings for the Arts at her home, along with fighter practices
and Bardic meetings. She has, on many occasions, taken in newcomers and
helped them find their place in the Society. She has served as an Autocrat
on two occasions for our group's event. Most of her "real" work is done
behind the scenes and she needs to be recognized for her efforts.
------------------------------

This person has been in the SCA for:
5+ years

Below are the SCA names, local groups, and phone numbers of others who agree
with this recommendation.
, ,
, ,
, ,