[Loch-Ruadh] OT- Net video

Baron Rozell squireconor at verizon.net
Fri Nov 20 07:10:22 PST 2009

Yes. Sort of.  I don't know what DVD burning software you are using and honestly, I"m not really familiar with any of them. but the basic steps to do what you want is:

1. Download the video. So it is a file on your computer.
    Here's a list of some of the sites you can do that with:
        http://www.convertdirect.com/free_online_flv_converter.html

2. When you download the video make sure that it is in a compatible format to use with your DVD authoring software. Some common formats are:
        - mp3
        - wmv
        - avi

3. Use your DVD authoring software to create your DVD with the videos you downloaded.

HTH,
- Conor / Bear