[Loch-Ruadh] New members

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 19:53:15 PST 2009

Ok, first off I will admit to not following up as carefully as I could.

But

There is a new couple that lives in LR, that moved here from Greywood. I met them at BAM and they are great people. I know that LR has been trying to develop a "next level" in drumming skills and she was one of the lead drummers at BAM. I don't know his skill set, but he seems to be excited about their new home.
I am blank on their names, but they said that they would sign up for LR and other Central mailing lists, so I expect to hear from them soon.
I told them about the Yule event, so we may see them there as well.

Crandall, Olde Phart