[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Bids Due

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Nov 30 07:24:05 PST 2009

This is your last chance to put in an appilcation for one of the Offices listed below, plus the position of Chamberlaine, which is a Deputy to the Exchequer.  Remember, applications go to the appropriate Regional/Kingdom Officer, the current Loch Ruadh Officer, and me.  The exception is the Chamberlaine's Office - applications should go to the current Chamberlaine, the Exchequer, and me.

If you have any questions, please contact the appropriate Officer or me.

In Service,
Padraig
Seneschal