[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War camping

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 30 08:19:59 PST 2009

Tomorrow is December, which, of course, signals the beginning of the Gulf War season!

Ok, not exactly, but we do need to begin thinking about who will be going to GW, deadline for reservations, and how we want to start laying out camping spaces.  Please start thinking of your arrangements this year, how many campers you might be taking, and what type of tent you plan to have.

I'd like to arrange the camp with emphasis on having the decorated tents, period or not, at the front and to the roadside of the camp, thus showing everyone else our efforts at having a period encampment.  We've also had discussion about sheet walls in the past and I'd like to find out if the group wants to erect a full sheet wall or partial this year, how we want to decorate the walls, and if we need to repair the walls in advance.

Please think on the above items and any other concerns so that they can be discussed at Populace this Wednesday!

Terrence
GW Camp guy