[Loch-Ruadh] Three Queens

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 09:03:24 PDT 2009

Sorry we didn't send out an email last night. Duckie and I arrived home safely, showered and immediately fell into a deep sleep. (the rain helped) Didn't unload one thing from the van last night so you know what I will be doing today.

We had a great time at the event. Loved the company, the laughter, and the fighting. I will post pictures later today and send out a link.

Thanks to everyone who made the day fun!

Lady Kathryn the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Deputy to the Seneschal
Kingdom of Ansteorra