[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Revel

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:28:33 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the Populace of the Shire of Loch Ruadh
>From your duly appointed Yule Revel Auto-Crats; Kaz and Catrin,

We wish to invite and encourage each individual Shire member to volunteer in
whatever capacity suits your skills and interests, lending your time,
talent, and passion to this endeavor as we strive to orchestrate and conduct
the revel of our dreams. We have been entrusted by the Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor with a duty to uphold the excellence with which they have continually
presented this event to the populace of our fair Kingdom, let us not betray
their trust.
Event Coordinators will be introduced at our Populace Meeting this week.
Please consider how best you can serve and volunteer your time, creativity,
strength, and support to this effort.
The Scribal Guild has been asked to design and produce invitations for the
event, should you have ideas please present them to Kaz, Catrin, or Caterina
by October’s Officers Meeting. We then invite you all to join us in painting
the invitations at November’s Scribal Meeting.
Laird Caerell has agreed to administer the Event Web-Page and has asked for
design theme ideas, please present your ideas to Kaz, Catrin or Caerell by
October Officers Meeting so that we can begin making the Kingdom aware of
our event.
We will be coordinating with our cousins in DFT to assure that this event is
as memorable as we can achieve and your help is needed to assure that we
succeed.
Activities that we propose for this event include:
LR’s Titled Bard competition
Children's Activities
A Period Gaming area
Musicain’s/Performer’s “Loft”
DFT will host their Titled Artisan competition, their annual Raffle, and a
Table Decorating competition as in years past.
Feast will be Pot-Luck