[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Revel Work Day

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:30:28 PDT 2009

Come one come all and join the fun

We'll be gathering at Mistress Caterina's for a Yule Revel Work Day on
Sunday 10/18/09 at 10:00 AM.
We will be painting Wall Hangings to use in decorating the walls at the
Oakdale Park Hall.
We will also devise the Event Schedule and work on the 2 page Black Star Ad.
We hope to work on a manikin to be used in the performance area to mask the
use of a bard in a box during the event.

If you have paints or brushes bring them along with you. If you have banners
or tapestries to complete bring those as well.
If you have a body double we could borrow, please let us know. We will also
need a wig head, a wig, and garb for the double.

Bring snacks to share, a chair to sit in, and come ready to lend a hand or
support the work with riveting conversation.

See you there!

4341 Meadowknoll Dr Ft. Worth, 76123

http://maps.google.com/mapsf=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4341+Meadowknoll+Dr+Ft.+Worth,+TX+76123&sll=37.0625,95.677068&sspn=29.358024,56.162109&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=4341+Meadowknoll+Dr,+Fort+Worth,+Tarrant,+Texas+76123&z=16

  *Kaz and Catrin*
*Yule Autocrats*

--
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy