[Loch-Ruadh] Raffle Reminders

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 13:07:35 PDT 2009

Greetings!

This is just a gentle reminder that Loch Ruadh is once again in need of
items for their Gulf War Gate raffle. Every item we collect puts us one
step closer to finishing our beautiful gate on the Loch Ruadh land. Funds
will be used for building supplies (concrete etc) and equipment (scaffolding etc).

If you have items from the last raffle that you would like to re-donate
please let me know and I will make sure they are added to the list.

If you have new items to be donated please get them to me, Lady Kat, as
soon as possible so that pictures can be taken and shown to the populace.
The ceilidh would be a great time to drop them off!  ;)

Raffle Information:

Raffle Tickets will be $1 each or $5 for 6 tickets.

The drawing will be held at the home of Lord Caerell and Honorable Lady
Aingeal on November 27th. This will be during the Loch Ruadh shed workday
and Yule Revel equipment load out which is scheduled to begin at 10am.

Keep in mind, you do not need to be present to win. Even if you have to work or will be out of town for the holiday...you can still help us reach this very important goal.

Thank you for helping the Shire live the Dream!

In Service,

Lady Kat, the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Deputy to the Seneschal
Kingdom of Ansteorra