[Loch-Ruadh] Needleworkers Guild Meeting is Scribal Night!

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Mon Oct 26 12:58:23 PDT 2009

Don't forget--Needleworkers' is going to be a special Scribal Night, and we will be painting invitations for Yule Revel from 7:00 pm until we're done.  So, bring your paints, brushes, and a chair.  I will arrange for the Loch Ruadh paint box to be present, in case you don't have your own paints or brushes.

Hope to see you there!

Caterina

When: October 27, 2009 at 7:00 pm

Where: the home of Mistress Caterina Fregoso

Map to location: http://tinyurl.com/2sgpx8