[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo REMINDER

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:49:37 PDT 2009

Bummer that it's on Halloween. Were it any other day, we'd be there with
garb on. Oh well...we'll catch the next one I guess. That'll give Sebastian
a chance to get his armor ready and to get authorized again anyway.

Eleanor

--
http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little