[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Tue Oct 6 13:49:15 PDT 2009

There is much to discuss at Populace this month.

We have Yule Revel to get ready for - remember, this is our event for this year, and will feature our Titled Bard Competition and OOPS contest, as well as DFT's Titled Artisan Competition and their annual fund raising raffle.

We must reschedule our Gulf War Gate work trip, which was cancelled due to bad weather.

Offices are going to be opened for applications.  Which ones?  Come to Populace and find out!  ;-)

All this and more, plus you get to hang out with your friends, and see your favorite current Seneschal!

Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark