[Loch-Ruadh] New web page

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Oct 7 13:31:42 PDT 2009

Undead?!?

Hmmm, well I suppose I've been called worse. (Deservedly so, I might add.)
But if so, I must have missed the wake. Or at least was not awake for the
wake.

Bloodless?

If so, at least *That* problem can be corrected. But hey, at least no one
can say I'm gutless. I gotsa a gut, a right fine one too. Keep it out thar
where's I can see it. (Could be why no one's *seen* me for a while.)

-=A=-

From: Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain

Exactly when did you join the ranks of the undead, Your Excellency?  Are you
now "The Bloodless Baron", as that picture seems to show?

On a serious note, Caerell worked long and hard on the new site layout, and
I believe it shows.  Great work!  The whole site really pops.

Padraig
*****************
Nunc Est Bibendum
************************************
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark

  _____

From: Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com>

Or you can skip straight to the frightening (yet oddly compelling) Hallows
Eve page within the site with this link: http://tinyurl.com/ye5ssfl

Fabulous website! A tremendous depth of content, organized very intuitively
and is extremely responsive! Bravo!

-=Armand=-