[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Revel Coordinators

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 14 19:32:49 PDT 2009

Greetings Coordinators,
Please have something written up to turn in to Caerell for our Revel Web-site at Officers meeting. Either describe the activity you are coordinating or explain your format. Please remember that this is what the public will see concerning our event. You want to encourage and entice them to attend based on the appeal of your activity. Due by Officers
Please also write a short teaser for your activity that can be posted to the local groups the 2 weeks prior to our event. These will be collected and posted by Kaz. Due by November Populace
Please also write up a note to the Populace to be included in the Scarlet Letter asking for volunteers and/or donations of supplies. These will be collected and included in one submission by Catrin. Due by 10/19 for submission 10/20
All info and teasers or submissions should be in electronic format and can be sent to autocrat at lochruadh.org  (teasers and Scarlet Letter) or webminister at lochruadh.org  (web-site) as appropriate.

Thanks,
Kaz and Catrin
Yule Co-crats