[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Raffle

krikit . krikit_krikit at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:11:30 PDT 2009

Donations for our raffle is requested... Greetings Good Gentles... The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor will be holding our annual raffle at Loch Ruadh's Yule Revel at Dragonsfire Tor on Dec 5 2009 in Glen Rose Texas... All Accepted Donations of SCA related items shall receive tickets for the raffle...  We will also have our Table Decorating Contest, which will receive prizes for 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th place!
Please contact me for further information... Lauretta d'Avenporte