[Loch-Ruadh] OT - anyone have a driving cap I can borrow?

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 27 13:45:17 PDT 2009

I have been looking high and low and cannot find a driving cap.  Does anyone have one he would be willing to loan me for a few days?  Brighid (my daughter) wants to dress up as Monty Python's "Bicycle Repairman" for super hero dress up day at school this week.  They are doing theme days all this week for Breast Cancer Awareness week, and super hero day is one of the favorites.  Color is unimportant, and I promise the hat will be well taken care of and returned as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Madelina
817-721-8659