[Loch-Ruadh] New web page

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Oct 8 07:18:24 PDT 2009

And I seem to recall a certain noble who showed up in a Dragonetti photo from Mudfaire, er, Springfaire several years ago, who came out a lovely shade of green.  All due to a mistaken camera setting, I'm sure.

Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark