[Loch-Ruadh] Made it Home

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 12:47:30 PDT 2009

Greetings Loch Ruadh!

I have made it home from the warm and VERY bright lands of Atenveldt. I was sorry to have missed the Ceilidh but was happy to hear how much it was enjoyed. Oh, and the raffle was a success. Huzzah! Apparently in my absence more items were dropped off at my home. I will be bringing them to populace so that we can decide what to do with them. Raffle? Sidewalk sale? Auction? Oh the possibilities!

I see populace is tomorrow. Cannot wait! I know we have some very important things happening. Event bids are due, officer positions to be voted on and MORE!

And let's not forget the Gulf War Gate trip is fast approaching. If you think you can go PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the group know. Help is greatly appreciated.

Cannot wait to get my Ansteorran fix tomorrow! See you all at Populace!

Lady Kat the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Deputy to the Seneschal
Kingdom of Ansteorra