[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth....

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:07:19 PDT 2009

Keep Bardic is this Friday night!!!  I'm sorry for the late posting, but my life has been incredibly hectic.

Wiley and Bella are hosting again at their home, 620 Gill St., Blue Mound.

Bardic starts at 7:30PM, SCA time and continues as long as Wiley and Bella can stay up!  Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.  I believe they even have a firepit!  This is not a competition night, but I'll bet Gimli has been giving some thought to the subject and form for next month's competition.  Have a great time and, Wiley and Bella, many, many thanks for taking over for us.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!
Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!