[Loch-Ruadh] Yes we are still here!

Ilishna ilishna at att.net
Mon Sep 14 18:02:11 PDT 2009

Hey guys,

Just letting you know that we are alive. Mordi and I have changed email
addresses, and we were having abit of an issue sending mail out.. due to
Att as well as Thunderbird. However, I believe we have all the little
quirks taken care of now. Yay! I know I have a facebook and I was
getting mail from the Loch-Ruadh just fine.. and saw there was concern
about Mordi and myself.. more me than mordi.. as he updates his facebook
very two seconds. I guess I"m not a big facebook, myspace type person.
Therefore I wanted to let you all know that I'm alive and kick cause
that's the only way to get my husband outta bed in the morning!

inn illi